The Brave Women at Work Podcast
10 Steps To Being Brave at Work
A show for women who show up brave every day.
As we’re approaching the end of 2022 (I can’t believe it), my conversation with Shanna Hocking was motivating to me, and I’m sure that it will be for you as well.
During our discussion, Shanna and I chatted about:
1. Her book, One Bold Move a Day: Meaningful Actions Women Can Take to Fulfill Their Leadership and Career Potential
2. Examples of one bold move a day
3. How our bold moves each day don’t have to be huge; they can be small and personal to every one of us
4. What holds us back from taking these bold moves
5. How can women start taking these bold actions today, as in right now
6. And why women often don’t feel brave and how we can change that
Get ready to take bold moves!
Brave Women at Work:
Brave Women at Work Community:
Shanna Hocking: https://www.shannaahocking.com/
One Bold Move Today: One Bold Move a Day: Meaningful Actions Women Can Take to Fulfill Their Leadership and Career Potential: https://www.amazon.com/One-Bold-Move-Day-Meaningful/dp/1264278071/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1WYUUZZ9XQNKC&keywords=one+bold+move+a+day&qid=1669388468&sprefix=one+bold+move+a+day%2Caps%2C265&sr=8-1
About the Show
Welcome to the Brave Women at Work podcast. In the podcast, you will get resources and tips along with real-world stories and humor to empower and inspire you to take bolder and braver action in your career and life.