In this episode, we talk about setting healthy boundaries at work. Are you always saying yes to others and every request? Do you have a problem saying no to others? Are you working through your lunchtime and working long hours in order to please others? I share 7 tips to build better boundaries at work, this can also be applied to other areas in your life.
Resources mentioned in episode:
- Brene Brown Quote: “Daring to set boundaries is about having the courage to love ourselves, even when we risk disappointing others. We can’t base our own worthiness on others’ approval. Only when we believe, deep down, that we are enough can we say, enough!”
- Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours https://www.amazon.com/Extreme-Productivity-Boost-Results-Reduce-ebook/dp/B007HBLNSS?tag=wwwfccom-20
- 18 Minutes: Find Your Focus, Master Distraction and Get the Right Things Done https://www.amazon.com/18-Minutes-Master-Distraction-Things/dp/0446583405/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1612916776&sr=8-1
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Things-Done-Stress-Free-Productivity/dp/0143126563/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Getting+Things+Done%3A+The+Art+of+Stress-Free+Productivity&qid=1612916878&sr=8-2
- Anne Lamott Quote: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/24553-no-is-a-complete-sentence