I am excited for my guest today, Liz Kislik! Liz was an executive coach and consultant before it was even an industry. She brings over 30 years of experience in developing high-performing leaders and organizations to our conversation, so I’m very happy that she took some time out to be a guest on the show!
During my conversation with Liz, we discussed:
– How you and other employees can transition back to the office with ease
– How to navigate work environments where some employees are pro-remote, some are pro-in-office and some want hybrid
– How we can build relationships with our colleagues and even bosses remotely
– What companies can do to support various employees’ flexibility needs
– And most importantly, how we can support one another
As you know, this is a real hot potato conversation. Admittedly, it’s difficult to return to the office if you’ve been working remotely and either enjoy it or find that you are more productive. It’s also a challenge for employers to serve various employee needs.
Dive into this conversation to see how we can find a middle ground with this divisive topic.
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work FB Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Liz Kislik Website:https://lizkislik.com/
Why There’s So Much Conflict at Work and What You Can Do to Fix It | Liz Kislik | TedX: https://www.ted.com/talks/liz_kislik_why_there_s_so_much_conflict_at_work_and_what_you_can_do_to_fix_it?language=en
Free Ebook: How to Resolve Interpersonal Conflicts in the Workplace: https://lizkislik.com/resolve-conflict/