Today, my guest is Sharla Frost, an accomplished trial attorney, entrepreneur, and author.
I not only talk about having a seat at the table at work but how you can have power at the table. In our conversation, we discuss:
1. The difference between having a seat and power at the table
2. How you can cultivate power at the table, no matter what your level in your organization
3. The attitudes and behaviors that prevent you from having power at the table
4. The power of asking
5. How to get the power at the table back if you lose it
6. Sharla’s two books, Power at the Table and Frogville This conversation challenged me to think differently about how I show up at work.
I hope it does the same for you.
Here’s to having more power at the table!
Brave Women at Work site: https://www.bravewomenatwork.com/
Power at the Table book: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Table-Marketing-Maverick-Business/dp/1637920113/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1YDOJZ04LPPR1&keywords=power+at+the+table&qid=1643892366&sprefix=power+at+the+table%2Caps%2C128&sr=8-1
Sharla Frost LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sharla-frost-0b22b29/
Brave Women at Work Build Your Personal Brand Story episode: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-48-build-your-brand-story-with-athena-golianis/id1547856593?i=1000542321920