I’m excited about today’s guest. Tracy Edmonds and I met on LinkedIn after yes, she wrote an amazing post about burnout and her pivot to business ownership.
Tracy has an amazing story and creates powerful content to empower women. I truly enjoyed our conversation and I’m confident you will too.
During my conversation with Tracy, we discussed:
- Her burnout story and how she recovered
- What led her to her own Wild Hair moment
- The challenges black women face in the corporate world
- Authenticity and its impact on anxiety and depression in our culture
- How we can all have more wild hair moments
- Tracy’s book: Wild Hair: A Courageous Woman’s Guide to a Bold and Authentic Career
Resources: Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Facebook Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Tracy Edmonds: https://tracyjedmonds.com/
Wild Hair book: https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Hair-Courageous-Womans-Authentic/dp/1952654165/ref=sr_1_1?crid=31UYH6IUNSBW9&keywords=tracy+edmonds&qid=1644670282&sprefix=tracy+edmonds%2Caps%2C266&sr=8-1
Tracy Edmonds LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyjedmonds/recent-activity/