During today’s podcast, I’m talking with Tosca DiMatteo, a coach and corporate changemaker who wrote her own manifesto called the Corporate Culture Revolution.
I think it’s fair to say that we’re all in some sort of corporate revolution regarding how, when, and where we work.
I love Tosca’s perspective on what’s happening today and what we need to do to find more joy and ease in our workplaces.
During my conversation with Tosca, we discussed:
1. Her backstory with feeling different and how she navigated it
2. What drove her to write her own manifesto (and we’ll link up to it in the show notes)
3. How we can recognize toxic work environments
4. Why marketers are on the front lines of corporate change
5. What we can all do about this, so we work in better environments
6. How companies can put people first Learn more about how we can all put people first and be the change we want to see at work.
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Tosca DiMatteo Coaching and Consulting: https://toscadimatteo.com/
The Corporate Culture Revolution: https://toscadimatteo.com/corporate-culture/manifesto/